Ask One of Our Experts!
We’re here to help answer your questions. Judicial matters can be complicated, our experts are on hand to help inform you of every aspect regarding your topic.
Accounting and Financial Reporting
- In-house maintenance of clients accounting records
- Book keeping services at the client premises
- Supervision of accounting department to be in line with the local legislation
- Stock taking procedures
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Preparation of Cash Flow and Consolidated Financial Statements
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
- Preparation of Budgets and variance reports
Audit and Assurance Services
At A. Chrysanthou & Co, we work as a team to deliver high value in all our assurance services. Our processes are more than reporting mediums. We develop close working relationships to understand the needs of our clients and provide value-added services, tailored to meet those needs.
The audit and assurance department of our firm ensures that companies manage financial risk effectively and that their company financial statements provide accurate financial information to the shareholders and third party users.
In a world of ever-changing tax laws, A.Chrysanthou & Co offers a wide range of Cypriot tax services for both personal and corporate tax clients. In addition to preparing and filing tax returns, we are available to assist with tax planning, advice, and the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
VAT related services
Our firm can provide advice on the treatment of income and expenses in accordance with the VAT law applicable in Cyprus.
We can also assist companies for VAT group registration with the VAT authorities in Cyprus, obtaining a VAT registration number for a company, registering a company to European Union Intercommunity trade (VIES registration), and registering a company with the INTRASTAT system.
At A. Chrysanthou & Co. we regularly support companies in preparing and submitting return forms in accordance with legal requirements, and administrate the payment of applicable taxes.
Company Administration Services*
We undertake to perform company administration duties for local and International Business Companies, including:
- Formation of companies under various jurisdictions
- Provision of Company Secretary
- Appointment of director
- Provision of nominee shareholders
- Assistance with bank account opening
- Preparation of the minutes of directors and shareholders’ meetings
- Assistance with changes in the Company’s Memorandum and Articles
- Preparation and submission of Annual Returns
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney
- Maintenance of the statutory books
- Day-to-day administration according to client needs
*Company administration services are provided through the use of external legal and fiduciary firms.
Our dedicated payroll team is able to offer a reliable, secure and efficient service tailored to your company’s needs. Our payroll service team comprises of experts with long term experience and up to date technical knowledge and can provide instant advice on income tax and social insurance issues, payroll issues and other employment issues.
Business Consultancy Services
Our services include:
- Management consultancy;
- Advice on mergers, acquisition and management buyouts;
- Due diligence reports;
- Advice on capital restructuring and fund raising;
- Advice with respect to change of ownership and sale of business;
- Feasibility studies including cash flow reports